Book review of "Selfish Giant"

 It was the lockdown4 and I was bored so my father has advised me to read a story book "The Selfish Giant" written by "Oscar Wilde". This is very intresting story in fact a short Fiction. I like fictious stories very much. This book has refreshed me during the lockdown and filled my heart with joy and happiness. A simple story that touches reader's heart . Specially the last paragraph has made my heart groom in which the lord himself leads the reformed selfish giant to paradise . It is very intresting story and everyone should enjoy it.

Moral: Be polite and love the kids.

Prather Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unveiling the Wisdom: SWAMI VIVEKANANDA's Stories that Inspire Generations

Unlock Your Potential with 'Can't Hurt Me' by David Goggins - A Complete Guide"

BUY "CAN'T HURT ME" David Goggins' "Can't Hurt Me" is a raw, inspiring memoir that takes readers through the...

Popular Post